Solved

Report visible expression highlight color

• 30 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

In a report I want to highlight/ change the background color if the value is greater than 1. I understand i need to put two fields on top of one another. One with the default state and one with the changed state. my questions are as follows:

=[POLine.BaseOpenQty]

=[POLine.BaseOpenQty]               

Do I use visible expressions for each field? Can you help me write the expression?

I am leaning towards an IIF, but that is as far as i got.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 31 December 2021, 05:49

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @richard77  Long back I also worked on the similar kind of requirement. Please find the details below and hope this helps!!

• As you said, we need to have two fields. One for Color one and other one is default field.
  • For the Colored one, you can provide the Background color
  • Yes, we need to provide the Visible expression for the 2 fields like below

Visible Expression for Backgroud Colored Field =>  [POLine.BaseOpenQty] > 1

Visible Expression for Non - Backgroud Colored Field =>  [POLine.BaseOpenQty] <= 1

Attached screenshots for your reference.

Colored Field

Userlevel 1

@Naveen B Thank you that worked great.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@richard77 Most welcome. Thanks for the update. :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Naveen Boga  Hello Captain, you are extremely smart.  This helped a lot. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @ray20  Hope you are doing well!

I’m glad that I helped you! :) 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved