Solved

Report visible expression highlight color

• 30 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

In a report I want to highlight/ change the background color if the value is greater than 1. I understand i need to put two fields on top of one another. One with the default state and one with the changed state. my questions are as follows:

=[POLine.BaseOpenQty]

=[POLine.BaseOpenQty]               

Do I use visible expressions for each field? Can you help me write the expression?

I am leaning towards an IIF, but that is as far as i got.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 31 December 2021, 05:49

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @ray20  Hope you are doing well!

I’m glad that I helped you! :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Naveen Boga  Hello Captain, you are extremely smart.  This helped a lot. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@richard77 Most welcome. Thanks for the update. :)

Userlevel 1

@Naveen B Thank you that worked great.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @richard77  Long back I also worked on the similar kind of requirement. Please find the details below and hope this helps!!

• As you said, we need to have two fields. One for Color one and other one is default field.
  • For the Colored one, you can provide the Background color
  • Yes, we need to provide the Visible expression for the 2 fields like below

Visible Expression for Backgroud Colored Field =>  [POLine.BaseOpenQty] > 1

Visible Expression for Non - Backgroud Colored Field =>  [POLine.BaseOpenQty] <= 1

Attached screenshots for your reference.

Colored Field

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved