Solved

Prevent deleting item from SO when on drop-ship PO

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi, 

I’ve found some instances where a user deleted an item of a SO while not canceling the drop-ship PO. This could be very common when dealing with high volume ecommerce shipments. 

Is there a way to prevent this from happening? Workflow should be Cancel PO > Remove Item from SO 

icon

Best answer by dales50 17 June 2022, 15:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

You could try a business event that triggers on delete of the SO line, to cancel the PO line/order and/or sends an email to interested parties that the SO line has been deleted and the linked PO needs to be, or was cancelled.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Jeff96 Jeff:  You can not delete linked PO line in 2022R1.  Using the 2022R1 sales demo I received this error when trying to delete a drop ship PO line on a sales order

Forgot to add I’m on 2021R2

@Jeff96 Jeff:  You can not delete linked PO line in 2022R1.  Using the 2022R1 sales demo I received this error when trying to delete a drop ship PO line on a sales order

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved