Question

Error trying to create a new template item

• 26 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Has anyone encountered error when trying to add a brand new template item?

I am using build 2022R2 build 22.206.0035 and now I get the following error every time I try to create a brand new template item.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @DavidEichner 

Are there any customizations that may be effecting that screen in the instance?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You read my mind.  That is going to be my next step in troubleshooting.  I figured that I would unpublish everything and test it again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

You read my mind.  That is going to be my next step in troubleshooting.  I figured that I would unpublish everything and test it again.

I had this happen recently with a client where I could not export an excel file from a screen, it was due to a customization. Always worth a shot to look there first. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

It is definitely one of the customizations.  Now I just have to determine which one through fault isolation. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

It is definitely one of the customizations.  Now I just have to determine which one through fault isolation. :)

Process of elimination, FUN, FUN. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @DavidEichner  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved