Solved

Construction: Process to remove/return item issued to project

• 18 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have not been able to find a successful method for this yet.

Wrong stock item was issued to a project/cost budget. The correct item has since been issued, but trying to remove or reverse the wrong item out of the project. I can do a receipt or adjustment back into stock on the inventory side if needed, but I am unable to determine how to reverse the issue project transaction to correct the project.

Thank you,

Greg

icon

Best answer by gbrazelton14 28 September 2021, 18:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you @johnshaddix38  - I will need to check that out in 21 R2 - I think what I finally did was a Reason Code (type Receipt, account was actually the COGS account used in the original issue) Looking forward if 21 R2 has the slicker Reverse option.

Greg

Userlevel 2
Badge

Following. Likewise, interested in others experience with this type of transaction and generally about the management of INVENTORY with respect to PROJECTS. 

You’re situation sounds like it will be a common situation for others. 

@gbrazelton14 - I found that you could go to the inventory Issues and click on the Batch Nbr. and the new *** (three dots menu) in 2021 R2 includes the option to “reverse” and “reclassify” which may be the answer for you. I’ve not done any testing on reversing inventory “issues” to a Project (yet).   

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved