Solved

You have insufficient rights to access the object (PJ661000).

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have a custom user role that is not allowing the users to send emails for RFI’s or Submittals. I have added delete privileges to this role under Hidden->Email Activity but I still get the following error when attempting to send emails. You have insufficient rights to access the object (PJ661000). Is there a way to set object permission by using the object ID?

icon

Best answer by jsieber 20 July 2023, 22:58

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I have a custom user role that is not allowing the users to send emails for RFI’s or Submittals. I have added delete privileges to this role under Hidden->Email Activity but I still get the following error when attempting to send emails. You have insufficient rights to access the object (PJ661000). Is there a way to set object permission by using the object ID?

Hello Jsiber,

I use the Access rights by user, access rights by screen, and access right by role to determine if there are any conflicts in access rights.

First check the permissions for the customer user account and see which roles you assigned to the user.

If that does not work let us know.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@AndrewBGL I have verified by checking access rights by user, screen, and role that they do not conflict. I’m looking at Email Activity permission specifically. Is there a way to tell what object (PJ661000)  is?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jsieber Have you setup user rights as below for email activity?

Userlevel 2
Badge

@manikantad18 I do believe I have this set correctly. The role I’m working on is “Construction Staff”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hello @jsieber 

Please add more screenshot what you are trying to open and what errors it shows,

Also please see the nodes whether you have node level access also As I shown in screenshot.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello @jsieber ,

I found a similar issue on augforums.com.

The error message: You have insufficient rights to access the object (PJ661000) was related to the role access rights. To fix the issue a new role was created and granted access rights from the top route. They then revoked permissions that were not needed.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks for the help @AndrewBGL  and @manikantad18 The solution was that I needed to provide granted access to the RFI Wuestions and Answer form.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing our solution with the community @jsieber!

Userlevel 5
Badge

@jsieber I am glad you were able to get it figured out.

Trying to give access to a user to Print Purchase Orders but am getting error PO641000.

I am doing this through the Access Rights by Role Function. Any help would be great!

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved