Solved

It does not load the module tabs in acumatica in Chrome

Hello everyone, Can anyone show me how to enable the Acumatica menu highlighted in yellow color?
I am using google chrome.
Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by yisroel39 6 May 2021, 21:27

View original

7 replies

Badge

I have a user that has this problem. Clearing site data and cookies for the Acumatica site does not help but launching Acumatica in incognito (private browser session) does work. 

That is a good suggestion.

Userlevel 1

I have a user that has this problem. Clearing site data and cookies for the Acumatica site does not help but launching Acumatica in incognito (private browser session) does work. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

One thing I noticed that helps is not leaving Acumatica open in Chrome overnight.  For some reason this happens more often if tabs of Acumatica are left open long enough to be auto-logged-out.  On days where I leave the office with a bunch of tabs open, I often see this occur and have to clear my cache to fix it.

We have one user that is reporting the same issue when using Chrome. We are on 2021R2. He is using Safari without issue. Any updated information about this? 

Userlevel 2

Has anyone ever figured out a fix for this? 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am having to clear the browser cache daily at this point.  Very annoying.  Anyone figure out a better fix? 2020R2

Userlevel 3
Badge

Try to clear the browser's cache.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved