Solved

Error adding new system email account using OAuth

We have a system email account created using Azure Modern Authentication and it is working properly.  However, we are trying to add an additional system email account and when we use the already created External Application connection is it returning an error stating that it cannot be found:

Do we need to create a separate External application for each email?

icon

Best answer by hkabiri 19 May 2022, 18:38

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@david41 To answer your question, you should  create External Application for each account. They will have the same Client ID and Client Secret. You can copy-paste records, but the Client Secret needs to be retyped.

You can find the Complete Instruction on following link:

I also refer you to the same question being asked by one of our clients: click link below

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @hkabiri , thanks for sharing these details, can you please confirm if those links can be accessible by partners?
I tried and it says “You might not be allowed to view this area. Please contact the Community Team if you require access to this area.”.

Thanks

Foujan

Is the link still up ?

I got the same about not being allowed. 

:(

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Roderick and @aflemming, the KBs and Ideas are only accessable with the customer and partner roles assigned to your business account. Please contact your business account owner for this level of access. Thank you. 

Hi Chris,

Thanks for that. Do you know if there is an Australian equivalent as my company use Acumatica but under it’s Australian title of MYOB Advanced.

Adam.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @aflemming - I don’t know that they have similar but as a partner, they should be able to access the information.

Cheers Chris. I’ll speak to our consultant and see what’s what.

Cheers,

Adam.

Hello everyone,
when I open the link comes the following.
https://community.acumatica.com/installation-and-configuration-14/how-to-set-up-exchange-online-office-365-and-azure-online-accounts-using-modern-authentication-oauth-2-0-4638

https://community.acumatica.com/installation-and-configuration-14/how-to-set-up-exchange-online-office-365-and-azure-online-accounts-using-modern-authentication-oauth-2-0-4638?postid=20853#post20853

You might not be allowed to view this area. Please contact the Community Team if you require access to this area.

can someone help me?
Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Janzen , the KBs and Ideas are only accessible with the customer and partner roles assigned to your business account. Please contact your business account owner for this level of access. Thank you.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved