Solved

Merchandise Planning

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello Community,
I was wondering if Acumatica supported Merchandise Planning. If yes, please guide me through steps. Else how can we achieve this in our Acumatica system.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 27 June 2023, 11:42

View original

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello @harshita53 ,

Yes Acumatica supports Merchandise Planning. Search the Acumatica website for MRP & Replenishment features.  YouTube is also a good source for video instruction.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

An update :
I checked out how the Merchandise planning takes place in general business scenarios. The steps are as follows:

1. Developing a Sales Forecast.
  2. Determining the Inventory requirement based on the Sales Forecast.
  3. Inventory Control - the qty of particular inventories to be bought from the suppliers.
  4. Assortment Planning - the variation of inventories. eg: color, size, etc.

Can anyone guide me as to how can we achieve this in Acumatica?

Badge +18

I have posted an answer that is waiting for approval. Apparently there are keywords we cannot use in recommendations and Y o u t u b e is one of them.

I suggested replenishment features of inventory and MRP modules.

When the moderators arrive for their workday you will see my post, soon I hope.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have posted an answer that is waiting for approval. Apparently there are keywords we cannot use in recommendations and Y o u t u b e is one of them.

I suggested replenishment features of inventory and MRP modules.

When the moderators arrive for their workday you will see my post, soon I hope.

Laura

Thank you Laura. Eagerly anticipating its visibility.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @Laura02 ,
Thank you for guiding me out through this and I think this should work out. But I would like to know if MRP would also be added up in the Distribution Edition or is it only available in Manufacturing Edition?

Thanks once again.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved