Solved

Last item in stock that is on an Acumatica sales order still shows on the Big Commerce website as available for sale

• 10 August 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

We do not want items sold out or not available for sale to show up on our Big Commerce Website.  Here is our problem: When the last item in stock of a particular SKU is on an Acumatica sales order (but not invoiced) it still shows on the Big Commerce website as available for sale.  How can we configure our Acumatica connector so when the last item of a SKU is on a sales order the item will not show up as available for sale on the Big Commerce website? 

We are on Acumatica 2020 R1. 

icon

Best answer by Yuri Karpenko 3 February 2022, 20:42

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@dougmcbride79 , it’s probably too late to address your issue. But when configuration changes are done (like changing type of availability), you would need to do a Full Sync (instead of Incremental Sync) or even go to Entities, select Product Availability, CLEAR SYNC HISTORY, and then re-prepare and re-process that data. I have found in my experience that it usually helps.

Userlevel 6
Badge

We made the change from “shipment” to “Available”. After this change, we get 100% sync error.  See below.  What is wrong? 

Userlevel 6
Badge

Thank you.  I have changed the “Availability Mode” from “Shipping” to “Available”.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@dougmcbride79  you should change this to Available. Available for Shipping does not count allocated items.

Userlevel 6
Badge
  1. We use order type “SA”, so items on a sales order are allocated and not available for sale.
  2. Our Store Preferences use Track Qty. See image below:
  3. So I think I need to open a case.  You agree?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@dougmcbride79  please check following things:

1. You use order Type SA or another type with allocation.
  2. In Store Preferences you use Qty Available.

If that does not work, please submit a support case. You can refer to this discussion for the faster response. 

Userlevel 6
Badge

Thank you.  We have checked our settings and our configuration already was deducting for items on sales orders.  See below.  What is the next thing we should check? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @dougmcbride79! I think you can update availability calculation mode to the following settings:

1. In the Connector Store set the Order Type to SA instead of SO. This will make automatic allocation of all the commerce items for the sales order. This item won’t be available for the other orders
  2. On the Availability Calculation Rules make sure that the Availability calculation includes deduction for the sales Order

I think this should help.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved