Solved

How to override "sold since" in Sales Order?

• 8 May 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I want to override the sold since radio button in “Inventory Lookup” panel on Sales Order screen, so that, it will display non stock items.

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 8 May 2023, 19:45

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Hashini 

It appears that is not possible without customization. The only way I found to do it even close was to choose All Items, which is not what you are looking for. If you choose show items available, it will only give you physical inventory on hand. The Sold Since is only to that particular customer also. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @kandybeatty49,

Thanks for the reply. Could you please explain me how to do the customization in this case? Do I have to override the “sold since” field in the data class or should I use an event handler?

What I want to get is, to display the non-stock items related to the customer, once “sold since” radio button is selected.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

HI @Hashini 

Unfortunately, I am not a developer, so I can not answer this. 

Possibly @Naveen Boga  @aaghaei  @darylbowman ? One of those might know the correct way to assist you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Hashini @kandybeatty49 The “SiteStatus” view in the “SOOrderEntry” graph needs to be overridden. I did not look under the hood to see if it is a typical public view or a view delegate, but anyways fields and Handlers are irrelevant in this case. If you have not done coding, I am afraid you will need someone with this experience to do it for you or someone in the community who has enough spare time to do the code free of charge and provide it.

Userlevel 1

Hi @aaghaei , Thanks for the reply. I have done coding.

I’ll try override the “sitestatus” view.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Sure, good luck

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved