Solved

Cannot get our Big Commerce Sandbox to Sync

• 5 March 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Acumatica suggested we create a Big Commerce Sandbox to test configurations, changes, etc.  We have created a Big Commerce Sandbox and linked it to an Acumatica Sandbox.  Our VAR has set up the Big Commerce Connector, but cannot make the sync work.  Nothing will sync.  Our VAR has suggested we post here for help. 

When I test the connection, I get a green check mark indicating the connections are working.  But I still cannot get the sync to work.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.  

icon

Best answer by josh.fischer 10 March 2021, 07:41

View original

7 replies

Hi Doug,

I’ve informed the team the sandbox is still returning sync errors. We’ll reach out to through our support case sytem.

Thanks,

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @dougmcbride79 - we are meeting with Cloud9 on Wed and will discuss. Two additional items:

1. Our team doesn’t have access to Cloud9’s tickets, so we don’t have insight to the particular issue. We’ll get caught up.
  2. Probably best to keep these types of issues off the forum. Want to avoid your private info being exposed, and the fastest way to reach our support team is through the Acumatica Case system. Happy to discuss more offline. Will shoot you an email.

Appreciate it, Doug!

Userlevel 6
Badge

@smarenich @josh.fischer

Have you had any luck getting the two sandboxes to sync?  

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thank you @dougmcbride79 - we will jump in today.

Userlevel 6
Badge

@smarenich and @josh.fischer 

Thank you so much.  I have had a case with Could 9 since January 21.  The case was closed after Cloud 9 suggested I use this forum to solve the syncing issue.  I have re-opened the case.  It is Cloud 9 Case Number 051935.  

The Acumatica tenant that is set up to sync to the Big Commerce Sandbox is named “Sandbox”.  The name of the Big Commerce Sandbox is “Alaska Pulltabs Sandbox”. 

Please note Cloud 9 replaced all of the “connection settings” yesterday.  Also Cloud 9 put the most recent Acumatica Production data into the Acumatica Sandbox Tenant yesterday.  

Please let me know what else you need or what I can do next. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @dougmcbride79 - we’re happy to help you with this, but let’s create an Acumatica case and discuss there.

Having the API keys in place will establish the connection between the 2 systems, but the various default configurations need to be in place to get data syncing.

We have plenty of resources to share and our support team can take a look at the settings and help figure out what’s happening.

If you are unsure or unable to create an Acumatica Case, your VAR can certainly help you do this.

We’ll be on the look out. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Doug,

To help you we need more details about you store and configurations. Could you please create a support case so we safely receive the access to your site.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved