Solved

Bigcommerce Orders are not in Acumatica Sales Order

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi all.

We have a lot of stuck orders in the Bigcommerce that are not in Acumatica. Any advice on how I can know the root cause of this? 

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by smarenich 18 May 2022, 14:48

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@bernadeth58 please share the error message that you have related to the orders that are not processed.

Screenshots would be appreciated.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @smarenich. I cant see error message in Bigcommerce, they are just stuck as “awaiting fulfillment. 

I checked the sync history in acumatica. Here’s the screenshot

I think this error is for payment since there is no Sales order.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@smarenich , I’m not sure if the error was because of this.

Userlevel 4
Badge

also see this error in sync history

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@bernadeth58 The error on your last screenshot is the most important.

I think you need to check that corresponding customer mater in Acumatica allows currency override or has a configured currency - USD.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @smarenich, we don’t have that kind of option in our acumatica. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@bernadeth58 what version of Acumatica are you using?

Please check the GENERAL tab, I think this option was there in the past versions of Acumatica.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @smarenich , there is no option also under general tab. I think this is because multi-currency is disabled in system management. Before we got an issue regarding this we found out that it was enabled, then we immediately disabled it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@bernadeth58 

I think this may be a bug in the connector. Could you please create a support case, with link to this conversation, so we can update you when the fix is provided.

Meanwhile, for the workaround, please enable the MultiCurrency Feature and set the checbox Allow Currency Override = true. This should solve the problem.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Got it @smarenich. Thank you so much.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have similar problem. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved