Solved

Big Commerce Sandbox for Testing Acumatica Upgrade to 2023 R2

• 27 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Big Commerce is not giving me a new, clean Big Commerce sandbox so I can connect it to the Accumatica 2023 R2 Sandbox and test them in preparation of going live with the Acumatica 2023 R2 upgrade.  I was told as a Big Commerce enterprize customer I will only get one sandbox.  I have a Big Commerce Sandbox from the last time we upgraded our Acumatica.  Big Commerce is saying I do not get a new, clean Sandbox for testing.  And Big Commerce will not “clean out” the existing Sandbox.  

I believe I should have a new, clean Big Commerce Sandbox to test the Acumatica 2023 R2 upgrade.  What should I do? 

icon

Best answer by dougmcbride79 1 December 2023, 19:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Please note: Big Commerce has created a new Sandbox for our upgrade to 2023 R2.  I was told the issue has to be moved to Accounting to get a new Sandbox created if you have a sandbox from the last time you upgraded. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

hi Doug, did you have any issues with the sync with bigcommerce after the upgrade? we’re getting object not set to an instance of an object when trying to do the sync

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved