Question

AcumaticaShopify - Order/Item Warehouse

• 3 April 2024
  • 5 replies

We have Shopify with the BOPIS option in two locations, and we want the inventory to be deducted from the location where the product will be picked up and not from the Default warehouse when an online order is placed. Please can help us to find where can we make this setting in Acumatica? 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Algoritmollc Have you tired this setting in the Shopify Stores form?

You need to map the Shopify Location with the Acumatica Warehouse. Once it is configured then import and let me know if it works. 

Hi Karthik, thank you for your help. I don't have the option to do the mapping, should I check some configuration?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Algoritmollc : you need to update to >=2023R1. See the Release Notes for more details to the mentioned feature → https://help-2023r1.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=6acc0580-cb43-4c84-969f-6581b29ad6a6

Thank you!  @PatrickSchlenker90 , @KarthikGajendran 

@KarthikGajendran @PatrickSchlenker90  , Thank you, it's working perfectly now.

Our client is currently using Acumatica and BigCommerce but will now be migrating to Shopify and Shopify POS. They would like to understand the migration process within the Acumatica system for this transition. Do you have a checklist or a guide on how to best proceed with this migration?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved