Solved

Why do cost budget lines pull to my report when I have revenue coded and how do I remove them?

• 15 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

We copied the out of box project task report and made some tweaks for our field to use it as their billing list. We are wanting only the revenue budget lines to pull, and even though I have it coded as [PMRevenueBudget.ProjectTaskID], both revenue and cost budget tasks are pulling to the report. Because we have our cost task set to always be 00, I was able to put in a condition to hide the cost budget lines task =IIF([PMRevenueBudget.ProjectTaskID]>0,[PMRevenueBudget.ProjectTaskID],''). However, the hidden lines are leaving gaps in between the group header and where the revenue lines start, see below. All the wasted space is making the report several pages longer than it needs to be. Any ideas on how I can adjust the coding or add additional conditions or variables where the cost lines don’t show and there aren’t big gaps in the report? 

icon

Best answer by mnecaise 17 November 2023, 20:04

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You can add this as a filtering condition to the report, can you attach the report in its current form.  The file extension should be .rpx

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Robert Sternberg Here is the report as it is currently coded. Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Sorry about this, I should have asked, what version are you on? 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Robert Sternberg No worries, we are on 2023 R1. Thanks! 

Userlevel 4
Badge

I was able to figure this out. All I had to do was add ([PMRevenueBudget.ProjectTaskID]>0) as another condition under the visible expression. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great news! Glad you were able to figure it out. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved