Solved

Report Logo not getting displayed

• 15 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello All,
I have been trying to add the report logo in a sample report. i took the reference of the already created reports in Sales Demo, but my report doesn’t print the logo.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 15 November 2023, 11:30

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello @Harshita ,

Your work looks reasonably correct to me; I can’t answer why it didn’t print. I can offer an alternate method of adding logos to a report. Step-by-step instructions are attached.

Please let us know how the documented steps work out for you.

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @Harshita ,

Your work looks reasonably correct to me; I can’t answer why it didn’t print. I can offer an alternate method of adding logos to a report. Step-by-step instructions are attached.

Please let us know how the documented steps work out for you.

Laura

Hello @Laura02 ,
i already tried out this option & it worked fine. I was kinda curious to know why the issue i mentioned was getting raised. Looks I have to go for the alternate one only. I would surely let you know if I would find out the reason for this not getting printed.
Thanks a lot ! 🤓

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Harshita  - There is an existing (or already added) logo on the Branches (CS102000) → Visual Appearance→ Report Logo screen, correct? Also, confirm there is not a visible expression on the GroupHeaderSection1 group properties and that the Visible field is set to true.

If so, could you try running the report where additional POOrder data prints, but the logo still does not. I would suggest confirming that other table related data is working as expected.

Hello,

I had the same issue and noticed this :

The two pictureBox are exactly the same, one in report header and the other in a group header.

It gives this :

It works only in report header.

Hope this help.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved