Generic Inquiry List/Report

• 16 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to build a GI to list all Generic Inquiries in the system. The Site Map Title is not within the GIDesign table. I believe I need to tie the GIDesign table with the SiteMap table to get those details. Can’t seem to figure that out though… Has anyone been successful with this?

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @Ehren_Dimitry 

I’ve reviewed GI made by @naveenb74  (thanks! we use similar internally) and corrected it’s joins;

Pls find GI xml file in attachment 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Ehren,

Sure. Yes, will get the exected results by doing this way!  Thanks for verifying and providing an update on this.

Thanks,
Naveen B

Userlevel 1

Hi Naveen!

Thanks for your help! So much appreciated…

This certainly gets me closer. However, it is only showing me generic inquiries that are visible to the UI. I changed the join to LEFT for GIDesign & SiteMap and the results didn’t change. 

My goal is to have a list of all GI’s so we can better manage them. There are several that are created for testing/learning, others that are project-based. I want to create filters based on the description field, if they are in the UI, etc….

Thanks again!

Ehren

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @Ehren_Dimitry,

I have created a simple GI to get all the Generic Inquiries with SiteMap details. Please find attached the XML format of GI and verify it. I hope this will help you.

Best Regards,
Naveen B

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved