Solved

Generic Inquiry comparing INTran Transaction Dates to give latest information

• 23 August 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi everybody,

I am currently working on a Generic Inquiry that needs to give out the latest location after a transfer.
I read something about Self-Joins which doesn’t seem to be working for the INTran object.
Basically, I need to evaluate if the ToLocationID is the one from the latest transaction and display this location.

Does anybody know a feasible solution?
The client is currently operating in 2022 R1.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 23 August 2022, 17:21

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @krausef77 

Here is one that may help get you started:

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

HI @krausef77 

Here is one that may help get you started:

Thank you for sharing this. Could give some insight of what the goal of this inquiry was?

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @krausef77 

It was to show IN Transfer Receipt Details.

You will need to adjust some of it to fit your exact need but it’s a start for you. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@krausef77 Can you provide the business scenario/more info?  Your client is tracking the last location for?  a specific item? limited by warehouse? in a lot? not limited at all? You mention To Location, only for transfers? replenishment orders? do you need to consider unreleased transactions?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

HI @krausef77 

You will need to adjust some of it to fit your exact need but it’s a start for you. 

This worked perfect! 
I had a mistake in the self-join of my original inquiry and was missing a condition.

Thanks again for the quick and helpful response!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @krausef77 

This worked perfect! 
I had a mistake in the self-join of my original inquiry and was missing a condition.

Thanks again for the quick and helpful response!

Glad to have helped! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved