Solved

Generic Inquiry comparing INTran Transaction Dates to give latest information

• 23 August 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi everybody,

I am currently working on a Generic Inquiry that needs to give out the latest location after a transfer.
I read something about Self-Joins which doesn’t seem to be working for the INTran object.
Basically, I need to evaluate if the ToLocationID is the one from the latest transaction and display this location.

Does anybody know a feasible solution?
The client is currently operating in 2022 R1.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 23 August 2022, 17:21

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @krausef77 

It was to show IN Transfer Receipt Details.

You will need to adjust some of it to fit your exact need but it’s a start for you. 

This worked perfect! 
I had a mistake in the self-join of my original inquiry and was missing a condition.

Thanks again for the quick and helpful response!

Glad to have helped! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

HI @krausef77 

You will need to adjust some of it to fit your exact need but it’s a start for you. 

This worked perfect! 
I had a mistake in the self-join of my original inquiry and was missing a condition.

Thanks again for the quick and helpful response!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@krausef77 Can you provide the business scenario/more info?  Your client is tracking the last location for?  a specific item? limited by warehouse? in a lot? not limited at all? You mention To Location, only for transfers? replenishment orders? do you need to consider unreleased transactions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @krausef77 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

HI @krausef77 

Here is one that may help get you started:

Thank you for sharing this. Could give some insight of what the goal of this inquiry was?

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @krausef77 

Here is one that may help get you started:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved