Solved

Calculating on GI for Sales Orders

• 30 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Trying to modify the Sales Order GI so it calculates partial price (ignoring or subtracting one of the line items on the Sales Orders). Is this possible?

Example:

SO100038 - Total Order Price of $10,000

• Item A $2000
  • Item B $5000
  • Item C $3000

In my GI, I want to display an adjusted price column that is calculated by taking total Order Price - Item C Price resulting in an adjusted price of $7,000 per this example.

I can perform joins to bring in the SOLine detail but not sure how I would be able to subtract the correct line item? 

Any thoughts?

icon

Best answer by aborisova37 30 May 2023, 18:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

What criteria or condition determines when the line item price should be subtracted? Is this condition consistent for all of your sales orders?

Userlevel 5
Badge

What criteria or condition determines when the line item price should be subtracted? Is this condition consistent for all of your sales orders?

If SOLine.InventoryID = ‘SOLID SURFACE’ then we would want that curyextprice to be subtracted from Order total.

Consistent for all SOs - we want Solid Surface to be omitted because these are dropshipped and we are unable to get the accurate costing from the PO

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Then you simply add a formula to the GI: =Iif([InventoryItem.InventoryCD]='SOLID SURFACE',0,[SOLine.CuryExtPrice])

Attached is a test GI for your reference. You’ll need to activate the grouping if you want to see one line per SO.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved