Solved

Acumatica Payroll PTO Banks adjustment

• 20 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3

Has anyone figured out how you would make a manual entry to an employees PTO bank. For example, if the accrual was setup wrong, or the company decided to give them some extra time for whatever reason. I can’t figure out how I would adjust the time they have for that pto. 

icon

Best answer by Denise Johnson 22 January 2021, 16:56

View original

5 replies

@sheryl72  did you ever find out the cause of this.  It appears I have a client with the same issue.

I am trying to add beginning accrual hours as shown above, but get this error:  

Error: Another process has updated the 'Batch' record. Your changes will be lost.

We have already entered two payrolls in the system for 2022, what pay period should I use for the adjustments?  It seems no matter what pay period I choose I get the above error.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @mattsylvia22

Adjustment checks are great for small payroll and for parallel payrolls. 

For major import of current year import - I would use import scenarios. 

Start with Import PR Paycheck Headers.  Use the spreadsheet and view the ReadMe tab to see the step by step available. 

Userlevel 3

Thanks Denise. I missed the adjustment option when trying to figure it out! Would you use the adjustment option during a payroll implementation as well or is there an easier way to bring over the current years data for reporting purposes? For example, a client starts using Acumatica payroll in February. You would use the adjustment option to bring in each employees YTD payroll numbers?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @mattsylvia22 

You can enter in an Adjustment Type paycheck for the employee. 

Use the correct Pay Period. 

Click the Paid Time Off tab and you can enter in “adjusting” accrual hours. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved