Solved

tips on copy and paste a line to next record or line in a sales or purchase order

• 8 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

hello, since there is no delivery schedule, is there a shortcut to copy and paste a line of record to next… and all is left to do is changing the delivery date or the shiping QTY?

i.e below, how do i copy and paste line 1 to line 2 and 3 rather than manually input them?

Thank you

Zoey

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 8 January 2022, 07:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @zoeymuff  Yes, it is easily achievable with in native Acumatica.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you Naveen again, 

is the customization easily achievable within native acumatica or it is quite scientific?

Zoey

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @zoeymuff  OOB, we do not have a feature to copy the lines. It requires a customization to copy the line.

I have worked on the below approach for one of my projects, hope this helps you!

Sales Order Customization

• Introduce a new action at SOLine Grid level i.e. “Copy Line”
  • When we click on this button, you can have a logic to copy the current line and insert a new line.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved