Solved

Materials Required Inquiry Help

• 12 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

I need help figuring out the missing piece on a Generic Inquiry.

I want my users to be able to pull up a list of items needed for Planned, Released and In Process Work Orders. I have an inquiry started but it’s listing some items multiple times and it shouldn’t.

The goal is for them to be able to see how much of Item A they need for the next 3 days or so and how much of Item B they need and so forth.

I’m attaching screenshots with the linking currently on the inquiry. I think I have a join wrong or maybe there is a link missing…

I would appreciate any input or if there is another way to get this info, please share.

icon

Best answer by rbrownNAW 12 May 2022, 04:55

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

I believe your link to INSITESTATUS is going to have multiple records if the item is in multiple warehouses. Try adding SiteID as a link there.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved