Solved

labor ticket time entry good QTY and bad QTY input at Operator level

• 2 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

we have been doing our due diligent care testing acumatica manufacturing, it seems this module does not meet our environment need, below are missing:

• splitting labor ticket
  • clock entry does not provide a field where laborer could input bad QTY or scrap QTY

i am curious if anyone using Acumatica manufacturing and how they solve the problem? 

-Zoey

icon

Best answer by jeremyd45 13 December 2021, 23:21

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

We have on the near term roadmap an enhancement to allow time splitting.

As for capturing scrap quantity and reason on the clock entry screen - this has yet to be requested - however, it is a great candidate for a future enhancement.

Hopefully others on this site can provide input on how they address these needs.  Working with your partner to create a customization is probably the quickest path forward.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

The way to do this would be to do it through the move screen, and not the clock screen. To me it would make sense that if you can capture labor, you can capture your piece count (good and bad) as well, but it doesn’t do that. 

You would have to provide access to allow for Production Move as far as I can tell. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you Jeremy, 

Move is good option, but definitely not efficient. 

Zoey

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved