Solved

disassemble orders with serial numbers

• 30 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi all,

I’m trying to do a disassemble order in production with serial numbers.  However we don’t build parts with backflushed serial numbers and I need to get a serial number back into inventory but its not allowing me to select an already used serial number.  ANyone ever have to do this?

icon

Best answer by angierowley75 31 January 2023, 02:29

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Unfortunately within the standard product - this is not supported,  It is listed as a gap to fill on the Ideas page.  Please add your vote and Use Case

i’m not sure what you mean by standard product?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @andy99 - I believe @angierowley75 means “out of the box”

Hey all, 

I was just able to do a dissemble order in production maintenance for an order that already had multiple serial numbers.  I was able to process the order and now everything included the serial numbers I wrote in are all back in stock now.  Not sure what changed, but this helps out a lot.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved