Solved

Cost Roll Selected Checkbox

• 3 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Is there a purpose for the selected checkbox on the Cost Roll Process screen? I thought this would be what to check or uncheck for the parts that I want to update the pending cost on, but this does not work that way. All stock items listed get the pending cost imported when I select the “Update Pending” whether or not the check box next to the item is marked.

icon

Best answer by andrestamour43 3 January 2024, 20:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@jhutchinson there is a community idea to improve the cost roll screen to be less confusing. See: 

But in short the preferences in blue impact the Cost Roll Process (Roll Costs action) 

This puts results in the grid.

With the results in the grid you can ARCHIVE or UPDATE PENDING for the results that are selected in the grid (see the red arrows) 

Hope this helps and please vote on the idea if you haven’t already! 

Sincerely, 

Andre St. Amour

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@jhutchinson  Also to add - Update Pending Cost action is used for Standard Cost items. So if all your item’s are Average costed (for example) then this action would not be of use since pending cost is used for Standard Cost Items to eventually update the standard cost. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved