Solved

Consolidate to one PO line or one production order for the same part when you create the order from MRP display

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

If MRP display shows multiple lines for the same purchased stock item, I would like to be able to create one PO line to order what I need.

If I select multiple lines for the same stock item, and click “Purchase” in MRP display, it creates a PO with multiple lines for the same stock item, just with the different quantities.  I would like one line with the entire amount.

Similarly, if it is a MFG item, I would like one production order created when I hit the “Manufacture” button in MRP display.

I can’t find any preference that sets this behavour.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Debbie Baldwin 10 May 2022, 23:46

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@ltussing03 - Prior to 2022 R1 if you grouped items it is still going to create one purchase order with seperate Lines. 

With 2022 R1 we Introduced Days Supply Order Policy which is an option to allow you to consolidate demand prior to generating replenishment recommendations. This supports both a short term and longer-term consolidation settings. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

This is absolutely a fantastic new feature. Awesome!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Thanks Debbie!!!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Debbie,

Are there release notes on the MRP consolidation for review?  I only find it in the help.

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved