• 15 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi,

I need to get acquainted with customization project conversion process,

Please provide a guide reference

I got client’s customization project with version 21.209.0034

How to convert it to 22.210.0020 (2022r2) in proper way ?

All what I was provided is customization zip package. Inside it contains only project.xml 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Ivan

this is the same as your two previous posts. People can not help you if you do not provide what needed and just by creating multiple threads. Attach your package here that people can have a look and help if possible and not time consuming 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@Ivan

this is the same as your two previous posts. People can not help you if you do not provide what needed by creating multiple threads. Attach your package here that people can have a look and help if possible and not time consuming 

Thank you for assisstance

Sending you package

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Please read through the 2022 R2 Release Note for Developers starting page 16 re Web Services Endpoint.

You are using Endpoint 2018. Some changes are made to the End Point in 2022 that depending on the entities included in your endpoint which are quite a few, need to be reviewed and revised accordingly. Not sure if someone has time to review your endpoint setting on community, remap and repack and send it back to you.

I just checked one of your entities mapping and this one (AP Bills) has at least two errors on Bill.Details.LocationID and Bill.Details.Subitem. In addition, you have some custom fields in your endpoint mapping that without knowing where those fields are located on your screens, will be difficult for people to validate your entities.

Please contact the partner/individual who did this for you to look into it and rectify the issues. If people on the community have time and are willing to fix the issue they are welcome.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Please read through the 2022 R2 Release Note for Developers starting page 16 re Web Services Endpoint.

You are using Endpoint 2018. Some changes are made to the End Point in 2022 that depending on the entities included in your endpoint which are quite a few, need to be reviewed and revised accordingly. Not sure if someone has time to review your endpoint setting on community, remap and repack and send it back to you.

I just checked one of your entities mapping and this one (AP Bills) has at least two errors on Bill.Details.LocationID and Bill.Details.Subitem. In addition, you have some custom fields in your endpoint mapping that without knowing where those fields are located on your screens, will be difficult for people to validate your entities.

Please contact the partner/individual who did this for you to look into it and rectify the issues. If people on the community have time and are willing to fix the issue they are welcome.

Hi, @aaghaei 

Can you provide reference for 2022 R2 Release Note for Developers starting page 16 re Web Services Endpoint. ?

I need to clarify some moments :

1)”Some changes are made to the End Point in 2022 that depending on the entities included in your endpoint which are quite a few, need to be reviewed and revised accordingly” - How to revise these changes properly ?

2)”I just checked one of your entities mapping and this one (AP Bills) has at least two errors on Bill.Details.LocationID and Bill.Details.Subitem. In addition, you have some custom fields in your endpoint mapping”  - How to fix these errors with Bill.Details.LocationID and Bill.Details.Subitem  and how to save custom fields in such a way that it will not cause any errors ?

3)”Please contact the partner/individual who did this for you to look into it and rectify the issues.” - what I should told them ? They added all these custom changes, how to suggest them to make it in right way ?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved