Best 3rd Party Credit Card Payment Processor

• 30 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m looking for input from other end users of Acumatica. We currently use Century Business Solutions (or EBIZCharge) for our credit card processing. For various reasons, we’re not real happy with their service.

What 3rd party processors, that integrate with Acumatica, are considered the best? I found a few others (REPAY and ERP-VAR) that also integrate, but I know nothing about them. I hesitate to just jump in with another processor before doing some research, which is what I’m attempting to do now. Ha! 

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We have a client using Fortis.  This guy has been great to work with:

Tom Nanci

SVP of ERP Experience

P: (951) 757-4784

E: Tom.Nanci@fortispay.com

Userlevel 3
Badge

We use Repay (used to be APS) and I was impressed with their support side when we were getting setup. We have been using them for 2 years now without issue. It was really nice being able to talk to people  that new in depth about the Acumatica integration. Seems like a lot of companies don’t know much about their own integration and just want to blame the other party with any problems they have. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’m looking for input from other end users of Acumatica. We currently use Century Business Solutions (or EBIZCharge) for our credit card processing. For various reasons, we’re not real happy with their service.

What 3rd party processors, that integrate with Acumatica, are considered the best? I found a few others (REPAY and ERP-VAR) that also integrate, but I know nothing about them. I hesitate to just jump in with another processor before doing some research, which is what I’m attempting to do now. Ha! 

Hi, could we have some advice, we check in order to take ebiz charge, we didn't have a service before. Thanks 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved