Question

Working on an import scenario to create a shipment and update to actual sent quantities.

• 5 October 2023
  • 5 replies

The imort scenario brings in the sales order.  However I can’t get the shipped qty to change to actuals.  An item is frequently bought 6 units at a time, however there will be six different shipment spaced out over different intervals.  The import scenario I have will only ship all six at once.  

Manually you can go in and change the shipped qty to 1.  How do I get the import scenario to do that?

Suggestions on how to correct this import scenario?

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @susane18 

Hope you are doing well.

May I suggest you try and make it similar to the standard “Import PO Purchase Receipts” on the Sales Demo, try and follow the same logic. They also pass a Qty in the Import Scenario and even it’s a Shipment the logic might be the same:

Kind Regards

Marilize van Zyl

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @susane18 

Since it will pull the qty ordered using sales order data, I dont think we can make an import scenario  to change the qty,

Inidividually you need to update the qty once the shipment is created.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi could you share the import scenario and i can have a look. I believe all your lines at the bottom are ignored beacuase you are saving the Sales Shipment in the middle of the import scenario.

I’ve attached the xml file for the import scenario.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I made some small changes and tested it with some of my own sample data and it works .

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved