Solved

Importing Sales Orders; Issues with generating SO number and adding ship-to contact/address

• 30 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day, 

I am trying to build a import scenario to create new sale (autonumbered) orders, SO type and create ship to contact and address information for each orders.  Attached the xmi file.  

This issue that I am having is how to generate the order number (we are set-up to using autonumbering) and the correct SO type = SO.  Next is the shipping contact and ship-to address need to uncheck the override button to add this information.

I am also going to have to schedule this scenario on a monthly basis.

Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Evan

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 30 October 2021, 06:55

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @EvanG  “Cancel By” field is mapped incorrectly, I just modified and verified it is working as expected.

Please do following change and verify.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thank you.  

It worked perfectly except the Cancel By field did not update to the data field.  The date default to the current date.  Any ideas?

I appreciate you assistance.  

Thank you

Evan

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thank you for you assistance.

Evan

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @EvanG  I have modified above provided Import Scenario and now I can able to create the Sales Order, with Shipping Contact and Shipping Address.

Please find the attached import scenario for reference.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved