Solved

Timecard Warning - Norm of regular hours per week

• 16 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi all!

For some reason, we have a warning on the timesheet for certain employees :

Do you know where this warning comes from? I would like to correct it, it’s not needed in this case

• The employees use a labor item which is “Labor Item” type in Labor Rate Form PM209900, and aren’t set as “Employee” type in Labor Rate Form(So no hour quantity in the column “Regular hour by week”.
  • The “Regular hour validation” is set to “Warning” in Employee form EP203000, but i dont understand where it takes the 57.5h?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Laura02 16 January 2024, 19:31

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello Raphael,

I think number of hours per week per employee comes from Labor Rates screen.

Laura

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hello Ralph,

I think number of hours per week per employee comes from Labor Rates screen.

Laura

Hi Laura, as I said, this employee don’t have a “Regular hour per week” quantity in the Labor Rates Screen because he don’t have an “Employee” “Labor rate type”(this is the only type which we can enter a “Regular hour per week”. So I dont understand where it takes the 57.5h.

Thanks

Badge +18

I’m sorry that I missed your comment Raphael.

Is it possible the hours are coming from a Work Calendar connected to the employee class or to the Employee profile?

Laura

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi Laura, Yes it compare to the Work Calendar .Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved