Solved

Subaccounts

• 10 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi there,

I have added a third segment under subaccounts in our environment: 010, 020 and 030 under segment key 3 (also changed lookup mode to All Available so it can allow adding new segments on the fly = screen1).

But I can not see the values in GL. Only the separator (“-“) shows.

Also, It would be great if the three departments can be restricted to use with 050-00 only, how would i see the values plus have it restricted?

icon

Best answer by meganfriesen37 20 March 2023, 23:11

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @ocarvalho 

Can you share what you have set to your Segemented Keys and Segemented Values for Subaccounts? It may have something to do with Length on the Segemented Keys.  

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ocarvalho  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi There,

If you previously had listed all your subaccounts on the Subaccounts screen prior to adding the new 3rd segment (i.e. you used to have 2 segments and now you have 3 segments) your subaccounts on the Subaccounts list (screen GL203000) will have the 3rd segment blank.  If you want all the old subaccounts to automatically have the 3rd segment, you’ll need to add the subaccount on that screen.

Megan

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved