Question

Recurring transactions invoice created outside of schedule

• 24 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

Hello,

We have a new employee that started.  They entered an AP bills that was suppose to be on a recurring schedule.  The invoices slipped through, approved and paid.  Now that the recurring invoice is off schedule, whats the best way to get it back on schedule, and is there a way to tie the accidental invoice back to the recurring to get it back on schedule?

As you can see the dates are also greyed out and unable to be changed.  I assume i can run the schedule and just delete the invoice, but that still leaves a whole in the generated documents list.

Thanks,
Jeremy 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Are your generated documents created “on hold”?  In that case, I’d just generate the “duplicate” document, change the dollar value to 0 and then release it.  Add a note to the document referring to the manually created one.

Alternately, reverse the “manual” bill and create the scheduled bill and match and clear those 2 documents against each other.

The only other way to update the next execution date is through a SQL update from the back and requires someone with customization knowledge and is probably more work than it’s worth.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved