Question

Question: VAR said no to Bank Feeds using PLAID, said it is NOT working well? True or False

• 12 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Contacted my VAR and they recommended we do NOT implement bank feeds at this time. VAR indicated it is not working well with PLAID. Is anyone having great success with Bank Feeds using PLAID? 

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

You have likely already searched the community, but just in case…. I noticed recent posts on the topic of bank feeds and Plaid:

Userlevel 1

I thought I posted my banks response before, but I don’t see it so I will add the response.

Thanks for reaching out! We do not have a direct connection with Plaid; however, I have heard of members using it. I understand that Plaid would use your credentials to login to your account on your behalf and collect your transaction history. What I cannot guarantee is that your online accounts will be formatted in a way that fits Plaids requirements. I would be the point person for a call with Plaid.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved