Solved

Multiple approvals needed from the same group

• 27 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Our customer has an executive team that wants to have 2 people approve checks.  When they cut checks they want the executive team to approval checks then have another member of the executive team go in and approve checks gain.

Is there any way to set this up so that the same person can’t approve checks both times?

icon

Best answer by bcameron 7 December 2023, 22:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m not sure if it’s currently possible - here’s a related community idea you can upvote: Ability to Collect Approvals from multiple users in the same group / step | Community (acumatica.com)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I did figure something out a way to do this, that’s a bit of a pain to set up, but it works.  Please see my post close to the bottom of this post: 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved