Solved

Missing data on excel download

• 1 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

When running “Transaction for Period” report all data appears on the screen.  When downloading to excel it does not bring “Customer/Vendor” Field.  I have cleared out both sides of the column in Report Designer to make sure there is no overlap.  Moved the “Description” field off the page for now - though it does not download that information either.  

Confirmed that the properties fields for “Customer/Vendor” is the same as the “Code” column - which does print.

Displayed Report below:
Results from Excel Download below:
What am I missing?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 1 March 2024, 01:39

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello @jddonnell55 ,

Show Excel Columns and make sure no two fields have the same Excel coordinates:

I expect you will find two fields in a row with the same Column. Renumber the columns from left to right in each section, so they are unique and do not overlap. Excel coordinates appear in Green:

Laura

Badge +18

Hi,

One more thing… sometimes there is an Excel Columns Collection on the main report “report 1 Report” section:

May need to add a column in the Collection.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved