Solved

Import Settlement Batches - Pending Review

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I’m having an issue with a Import Settlement Batch that is in the pending review status. It seems that everything is correct on it, but I can’t create a deposit.

icon

Best answer by Jeff96 18 September 2023, 19:00

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Jeff96 

Are you getting any errors?

Here are the steps to create a deposit, is this how you are doing the process?

To Create a Bank Deposit for a Settlement Batch

The created bank deposit has the On Hold status if the Hold Transactions on Entry check box is selected on the Cash Management Preferences (CA101000) form and the Balanced status if the Hold Transactions on Entry check box is cleared.

1. Open the Import Settlement Batches (CA507000) form.
  2. On the All Records tab, find the needed batch in the table, and click the link in the Reference Number column. The system opens the batch on the Settlement Batches (CA307000) form.
  3. On the form toolbar, click Create Deposit. The system creates a deposit and inserts its identifier, which is a link, in the Bank Deposit box of the Summary area.
  4. Click the link in the Bank Deposit box.
  5. The system opens the Bank Deposits (CA305000) form in a pop-up window, where you can review the settings of the bank deposit.
  6. Optional: To take the bank deposit off hold, click Remove Hold on the form toolbar.
  7. To release the bank deposit (which you can do if it has the Balanced status), click Release on the form toolbar.
Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Jeff96 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi, 

I didn’t find a solution, this is now a case with Acumatica Support. 

I did find more info on what the issue is. It seemed like certain refunds had the original payment batch attached to them, so that threw off the system. We’re still investigating how this is possible since the refund was made days after the original payment. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Jeff96 Please post the error message to review. If the transaction was already added to a Bank Deposit Batch the system will not allow you to create again. Were you able to see all other refunds on the Bank Deposits before.

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Jeff96 Please post the error message to review. If the transaction was already added to a Bank Deposit Batch the system will not allow you to create again. Were you able to see all other refunds on the Bank Deposits before.

Thanks

There is no error message. The batch is simply in pending review mode with nothing to do to it. 

Most refunds are not on deposits till we create them with the batch settlement. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Jeff96 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Jeff96 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

No. This is still being investigated by Acumatica. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Finally got an answer from Acumatica. This is a known issue when upgrading.

Known issue: In Acumatica ERP 2021 R2, customer refunds created for deposited AR payments were not shown on the Bank Deposits form | Community

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing the known issue with the community @Jeff96!

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Chris Hackett The KB article references 2021 R2, but my customer is experiencing the same issue as @Jeff96 was above. There is a Settlement Batch in a status of Pending Review, and there is no option to Create Deposit. They are on 2023 R1 Build 23.108.0020. I will be contacting Acumatica Support for a script, but I’m wondering how to prevent this issue in the future. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Chris Hackett The KB article references 2021 R2, but my customer is experiencing the same issue as @Jeff96 was above. There is a Settlement Batch in a status of Pending Review, and there is no option to Create Deposit. They are on 2023 R1 Build 23.108.0020. I will be contacting Acumatica Support for a script, but I’m wondering how to prevent this issue in the future. Thanks!

I don’t think there is a fix. We have three settlements every day, and every day we have broken ones. It seems like no one at Acumatica is paying attention to this.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Jeff96 what is your resolution? Does the same script work to fix each one?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Jeff96 what is your resolution? Does the same script work to fix each one?

They don’t provide you with the script, they do it themselves. We had to open tickets for each batch. We stopped using the feature for now. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Jeff96 that’s an extreme disappointment. This is the best tool for my customer to handle 1,000’s of credit card transactions per bank deposit. Thanks for the info.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved