Question

How to link PO to Project Transactions GI

• 16 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello - I am trying to create a Project Balance GI and link in the PO associated for each transaction line, but it seems to just create duplicate lines. Below are the tables I have joined now that seem to work. Does anyone know how I can also pull in PO without having it duplicate?

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

If there's multiple POs associated with PMProject or ARRegister it's going to duplicate lines.  

In that case you need to group it and use Min or Max aggregates of fields you are pulling in.  

If you are also trying to get a sum as well as a min In this scenario, sometimes you can divide by a count.

If you need to use aggregates in a formula be sure to aggregate them by themselves in an earlier line first.  

These types of GIs can be quite frustrating and run slow.    

Until we can create Derived tables with GIs, it's just not an easy GI. 

Depending on the use case, an alternative may be to add a side panel to show related POs. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved