Solved

How to include multiple account + sub account combinations on one FS line on the Row Set

• 29 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I have a list of accounts and sub-accounts that flow into the Finance/Admin line item on the FS. It is accounts 63000 to 71300 (sub account 700-000) as well as accounts 72300 to 72303 (sub account 000-000).

How can I set up the Data Source in Row Sets to include both of these in the same line?

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 29 September 2022, 18:17

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @jwarren ! I’m not the greatest with ARM reports but I would think if you set the start sub of 000000 and end sub of 700000 it should capture all that (and maybe more in between which you didn’t want!).

If that can’t work have you tried adding a second line with the second account/subaccount range and adding it to the first line?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @jwarren ! I’m not the greatest with ARM reports but I would think if you set the start sub of 000000 and end sub of 700000 it should capture all that (and maybe more in between which you didn’t want!).

If that can’t work have you tried adding a second line with the second account/subaccount range and adding it to the first line?

Hi Benjamin, 

You are correct that setting start sub as 000000 will result in including way more subaccounts than we are needing.

I’ve created a second line and would like to sum these so it only shows 1 line. Right now I’m stuck with two lines on my report.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @jwarren ! I’m not the greatest with ARM reports but I would think if you set the start sub of 000000 and end sub of 700000 it should capture all that (and maybe more in between which you didn’t want!).

I’ve created a third row that totals the two above & under Printing Control, I have set it to Hidden on first two rows so it only shows the Total. 

Appears to work. Thanks for suggestion.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved