Solved

How to delete or Edit an Expense Claim that has been released?

• 5 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Is it possible to delete or edit an Expense Claim that has already been released in the system?  Can’t find anything anywhere on this topic??

icon

Best answer by vkumar 6 January 2022, 08:26

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Mike Baio 

One can create a new Expense claim ( copy of original ), set the amounts negative. This will allow user create an AP Debit adjustment document after release. One can apply the Debit adjustment document to the AP bill generated against original Expense claim. There is no direct option to delete/ reverse or Edit a released Expense claim.

Regards,

Thank you for the quick response, I did try that and should have mentioned this expense claim is tied to a corporate card, so it wont let you put negative entries in against it there!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Mike Baio 

You need to reverse the final documents generated on release of Expense claim in this case. Here is an example. 

Hope this helps, 

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Mike Baio 

Let me know if previous post helped. Will clarify if you have further questions.

Regards,

Thank you, I was able to just add an additional line in the detail of the QC to zero out the QC and post it, thank worked too!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved