Solved

How to change the accumulative depreciation amount in a fixed asset?

• 16 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello Everyone,

Totally noob to the fixed asset module in Acumatica...ok, here it goes...trying to upload the list of FA in our LIVE environment so doing some testing...and I can not seem to put in the correct accum depr amount for a fixed asset...am I missing a step of do i need to know some basic accounting stuff?

E.g. FA item#1 cost 1M and I want to put in that the accum depr amount is 100K so far...how do I do that?

Thanks!

Kind regards,

mrivera67

icon

Best answer by vkumar 16 March 2022, 13:09

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @mrivera67 

Here is the instruction to update the accumulated depreciation and bring in a partially depreciated asset during data migration. 

Refer to our F310 guide page 135 onwards.

Link to the guide : 

https://openuni.acumatica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/F310_Financials_Fixed_Assets2017R2.pdf

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks for this Vkumar but in the 2021R2, I can not enter any amount in the column of Accum. Depr. or is this a setting that I have to untick? I followed everything in PDF. 

Kind regards,

mrivera67

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @mrivera67 

Have you enabled migration mode? Let me know if this was sorted at your end. 

Wish you happy new year!

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved