Solved

Getting address error when trying to delete customer

• 22 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am getting the below error when trying to delete a customer:

Error: Updating  'Address' record raised at least one error. Please review the errors. Error: 'Address Line 1' cannot be empty. Error: 'City' cannot be empty. Error: 'State' cannot be empty. Error: 'Postal Code' cannot be empty.

I reviewed all the locations I thought the address could be entered.

Thoughts? 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 22 November 2023, 19:35

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @srengdahl are you doing this action through import scenario?

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

No, just going under customer to delete the customer.  It was incorrectly created. 

Badge +18

Hi @srengdahl ,

To determine whether the problem is with only one customer:  If you add a new customer and save, then delete, do you see the same error?

Does the Address look blank on the General, Billing, or Shipping tab of the ‘problem’ customer? If so, does it make any difference in your ability to delete, if you first add values to the empty address fields?

Is there any more information or different errors in the Tools → Trace screen?

Do you have published customizations?  If yes, do you experience the same error with customizations temporarily disabled?

Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

I got it - the override box was checked under the primary contact and no address entered.  

Badge +18

Woo hoo, I guessed it!  Have a great day.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved