Solved

Generating Period after Shifting Financial Year

• 27 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Community,
I have a scenario where I would be importing some invoices of the year 2019. Initially, I had defined 2020 as the first financial year in the system. So, now to import these invoices, I have shifted the first financial year to 2019, created periods, but i am not able to Generate Calendar nor even open the periods of the same year. Is there anything i am missing out here? 

Thanks in Advance. 

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 27 July 2023, 10:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Harshita were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

hello @dcomerford ,
Thank you for your prompt reply. I tried to go through the same step, but at that point the system was generating error. Now it allowed me to generate the periods.

Thanks once again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

You will need to go in to the Master Financial Calender and select Generate Calender and enter 2019 as the From/To this will generate the periods you can then use the Manage Financial periods to reopen them as required for that year

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved