Finance Dashboard - Gross Profit and Net Profit Margin

• 2 January 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 103 replies

Hi Sir

Not sure if you have anyone know how to add in the Gross Profit and Net Profit figure into Dashboard as well as the % of Gross Profit and Net Profit?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Irina 15 February 2021, 10:26

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @erin, sorry for the long reply.

You will need to create GI showing these figures first and then expose them in the dashboard using the widget needed (scorecard, table, graph).

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Irina

Thank you for your reply.

Not sure if you could guide me how to create GI to show the figure ? I am not familiar with that 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Please refer to the S130 Reporting: Data Retrieval and Analysis course.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Irina 

thanks for your reply .

Appreciated if you could send me the link of the S130 reporting 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

My apologies, I thought I linked it.

Please find the link for the Open University course here https://openuni.acumatica.com/courses/reporting/s130-inquiries-reports-and-dashboards/

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Looks like this question is a duplicate of another one you submitted. Please follow the guidelines provided in it when creating GI:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved