Solved

FA Module doesn't close

• 12 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello everyone,

I am dealing with a peculiar issue with closing the fixed assets financial periods. To give some background, I was reconciling some new assets and I needed to open some old periods for the reconcile+ transactions to be in the right period. When I tried to close the periods again the system gave me an error stating that I had a bunch of unreleased fixed asset transactions. The assets in question are all fully depreciated assets that were brought in at the go-live with the “update gl” checkbox de-selected. Now I am stuck with this module being open all the way back to 10-2020. Has anyone come across this issue before? There are no transactions to release on Release FA Transactions FA503000.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by podonnell11 15 December 2021, 23:03

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

I found a work-around to this issue. What I had to do was delete the fully depreciated assets that were marked as unreleased. Then I re-imported them in with the “update gl” checkbox deselected. I was able to close periods after.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved