Solved

Create a company which has its own branches under a holding company

• 20 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I have a customer that has a holding company(100) that is over its operating company(200). We currently have the operating company (200) setup as a company with 7 branches under it. We need a way to make the holding company (100) over the operating company (200).

I initially thought of creating a second company for holding company (100) and attempted to add operating company (200) as a branch. However, it seems I am not able to add an existing company as a branch under another company.

Anyone else figured out the best we to set this up?

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 21 June 2023, 07:56

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can not move branches from a company to another (not using system UI at least) or put a company under another in the companies or branches screen. Using system functionality you only can set up Company Groups and group companies (not branches) together for reporting purposes.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved