Solved

1099 Report without Credit Card Payments - AP TRan GI with APPayment

• 21 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Team,

our client is trying to do 1099 Reporting without the Credit Card Payments, and i am having such a difficulty to prensent the data to them, I originally was trying to do a Vendor History Summary, but there is no easy way to connect the Payment Method (APPayments) in the tables used for that Report, so, I am trying to present something by combining the APTran and get the AP details that have an 1099 Box not empty, and connect the APPayment table to get the Payment Methods to be filter without the CC payment method. I would appreciate if I can get help with the GI or any other idea to complete this for my client. 

The attached GI I have APtran, APpayment and APtranPost but still not able to grab all the bills, it would only give me Debit Adjusments. 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 21 November 2023, 11:20

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello @martingaxiola ,

I think you need AP Adjust table.  You have properly linked APInvoice and APTran with Type and Reference Number. I don’t think you need APTranPost.

From APInvoice Join APAdjust on Refnbr = Adjdrefnbr and Type = Adjddoctype.

Then Join from APAdjust to APPayment on AdjgRefnbr = Refnbr and AdjgDoctype = Type

*Then add Condition to filter on your customer’s Credit Card Payment Method.

I’ve attached a sample, a modified version of your GI.

Laura

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello @martingaxiola ,

I think you need AP Adjust table.  You have properly linked APInvoice and APTran with Type and Reference Number. I don’t think you need APTranPost.

From APInvoice Join APAdjust on Refnbr = Adjdrefnbr and Type = Adjddoctype.

Then Join from APAdjust to APPayment on AdjgRefnbr = Refnbr and AdjgDoctype = Type

*Then add Condition to filter on your customer’s Credit Card Payment Method.

I’ve attached a sample, a modified version of your GI.

Laura

Thank you @Laura02 , This worked like a charmed. I am still working on getting the correct filters, but data is there. I really appreciate your help.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved