Question

Unable to view all items under inventory lookup within a Sales Order

• 3 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there, 

Wondering if i could get some guidance regarding the below 

I am trying to filter ALL items under that branch (Available or not) but when i untick the Show Available Items Only, it does not show any of the other items that have 0 qty.
Could this be a system glitch or am i missing something 

Thanks 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @liam64 

You have a filter “ Warehouse “ in the screenshot!

Userlevel 1

Hi @liam64 

Hi Mani, this is correct i want to view both Available and Not available stock under that Warehouse. It is only showing me available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @liam64 

Hi Mani, this is correct i want to view both Available and Not available stock under that Warehouse. It is only showing me available.

Any Customization published, which version you are facing issue @liam64 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

:@liam64 i may not be following the query. If you want to see everything in that warehouse you will leave the Show Available Qty unticked. If you only want to see items in that warehouse where you have a qty available to sell then you will tick the box.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@liam64 

Works fine at my end.

Userlevel 1

Hi @liam64 

Any Customization published, which version you are facing issue @liam64 

Hi Mani, i believe it might be because of a few customizations we have published. thanks for the advice will try it without customization and test it it works

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved